AromaRecipe by Jessica Caracciolo
© Jessica Caracciolo
When cold and flu season comes around sometimes we need a little extra help with the healing process. I have researched essential oils and this blend is one I use often. Not only do I use it but I have sent blends to family across the country, and given the blend to other local family too. They and myself noticed similar happenings. This blend can help you clear your sinuses.1 It can help get your nose running if you are all clogged up.1 It can help you cough up phlegm.2 It can help you with an upset or nauseous stomach.4 And it can help you fight the cold to heal a little faster than you may have originally.*1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Note: Do not drink or consume this blend. Do not put it on your skin, it will burn. It is for aromatherapy only (smelling) and you can put the blend in a diffuser too.
Cold & Flu Remedy – Essential Oil Blend AromaRecipe:
- 10 drops of Wild Niaouli Essential Oil for sinuses, congestion, clearing nose 1
- 10 drops of Ravensara Essential Oil for chest congestion, expectorant, phlegm 2
- 6 drops of Eucalyptus Essential Oil for boosting the immune system and helping sinuses and chest 3
- 4 drops of Ginger Essential Oil for stomach and digestive distress, nausea and the like 4
- 1 drop of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil for uplifting, relaxing and calming 5
Do not dilute. It works best when it is strongest.
*This recipe is not to be used for retail or wholesale. If you are interested in using it for sales if any kind, please email me: Jess@JessicaCaracciolo.com*
*These claims and statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. The AromaRecipe and blends are not a substitute for medical care or treatment. Seek a physicians approval before use. This essential oil blend is not meant to treat or cure any condition. This post is meant for information purposes only. Consult your physician, always.
- Ananda Apothecary information about Wild Niaouli Essential Oil: http://anandaapothecary.com/aromatherapy-essential-oils/niaouli-essential-oil.html
- Ananda Apothecary information about Ravensara Essential Oil: http://anandaapothecary.com/aromatherapy-essential-oils/ravensara-essential-oil.html
- Ananda Apothecary information about Eucalyptus Essential Oil: http://anandaapothecary.com/aromatherapy-essential-oils/eucalyptus-smithii.html
- Ananda Apothecary information about Ginger Essential Oil: http://anandaapothecary.com/aromatherapy-essential-oils/ginger-essential-oil.html
- Ananda Apothecary information about Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: http://anandaapothecary.com/aromatherapy-essential-oils/ylang-ylang-essential-oil.html